Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Build furniture: CHECK!

After the delivery guys dropped off all of my furniture boxes on Sunday, I didn't waste any time putting them together. I figured out the instructions for the bookshelf, footstool, and table no problem, but that cabinet and couch was not easy to do alone. It probably wasn't the best idea to use my neck as a support when building the couch... Next time I will definitely be a little bit more patient, and I'll wait for Mark to get home from work.


I've caught her napping on the sofa several times already.

Take a look at all of those tennis balls! Mark's work friend 
brought them over for Zoey. Needless to say, she's a big fan 
of his.



One slight problem: The cabinet and table look way cramped in the dining room. Shoot. Hopefully I can figure out a way to make it work. 

Next big purchase: CHAIRS!

No comments:

Post a Comment